Frequently Asked Questions | FAQ
Welcome to our FAQ page. If you have any questions not answered on this page, please Contact Us so that we may answer all of your questions and help you move and feel well as soon as possible.
Why choose Miller Sports & Wellness?
At Miller Sports & Wellness (MSWC), our goal is to get to the root of what’s causing you pain. With our evidence and functional based treatment, we focus on managing the symptoms and then correcting the causes.
What is Chiropractic?
Chiropractic is the practice of medicine without the use of drugs or surgery. A variety of techniques are used to prevent future illness and injury and allow the body to heal itself. It is important to find a Chiropractor with a similar philosophy to what you believe health and treatment should entail.
Will MSWC accept my insurance?
- All Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts are accepted.
- Our providers are Out-of-Network with all third party health insurance carriers. This means you can submit receipts for reimbursement to your insurance after your visit. You will be expected to pay for services at the time of your visit. We will print all necessary information for you to submit to your third party insurance carrier. Submission will be your responsibility. Knowing the constraints of your policy is also your responsibility. Though a little extra work, this is a good thing when it comes to your care (see the next FAQ below).
- We accept all insurance carriers for Worker’s Compensation Injuries or Personal Injuries (Motor Vehicle Accidents, slips and falls, etc).
- We are a non-participating provider for Medicare. Medicare patients should be aware only spinal manipulations are covered by Medicare and we are happy to submit those claims for you. Patients rarely receive spinal manipulations only, so the remainder of care is the responsibility of the patient. Please contact our office for more information on how MSWC works with Medicare.
- We also work with the office of Veteran’s Affairs for chiropractic care. Please contact our office if you have a VA case in need of a chiropractor.
Why is it a good thing that MSWC is an Out-of-Network provider?
You will receive the highest quality, individualized care at lower rates than industry standards. You will have clear expectations of the cost of your care – no waiting for Explanation of Benefits weeks later to tell you what you owe, or to argue with.
Our providers can care for you based on the root cause of your injury – not based on what insurance dictates provider care to be. For example, if your left shoulder hurts and Dr Miller finds it’s because of an imbalance in the right hip, caused by a problem in your left foot – Dr Miller can treat your shoulder, hip and foot to get you out of pain and moving optimally. Insurance prohibited care outside of symptom area. “You can’t treat a foot to help the shoulder!” – but at MSWC we can, we do, and we create great results for our patients!
What is the MSWC fee schedule?
At MSWC, every treatment plan is catered specifically to your injury, ability and goals. Because the care we provide is so individualized, there is no guarantee the exact cost of each visit. Upon a new patient exam, we will be able to provide you with up front expectations of the cost related to your unique treatment plan. We have provided the following information to help guide your expectations, while pursuing care: Miller Sports & Wellness Fee Schedule & Payment Options
Welcome! We’re so glad to have the opportunity to help you move and feel well! Just as with any doctor’s office, new patients need to complete paperwork. Please complete the applicable forms found in the I’m New page prior to your first appointment. Please arrive 20 min early if you are unable to complete your paperwork before your appointment.
What is your Cancellation Policy?
We acknowledge your busy schedule and do our best to be respectful of all our patients’ time. Please understand that appointments cancelled or requiring rescheduling within 24 hours, will be subject to a $20.00 fee.
How do I schedule an appointment?
- Call our office (262) 366-3655
- Click the red Schedule Now button at the bottom of our site and on the right of this page to request an appointment.
- Email our office to request an appointment
Why can I only request appointments online? What happened to the online scheduling option?
Patient-centered care is paramount at MSWC. We found that having various appointment types was confusing to many patients. Patients would then book the wrong appointment online, typically with not enough time to cover their needs. When the wrong appointment type is booked, our providers then run behind on the day’s schedule trying to get all the care in that was needed. Running late negatively affects all patients in the office that day.
With our new online appointment request function, our office ensures the correct appointment type is booked, while still allowing patients the convenience of an online request system.