Interested Candidates should contact our office at 262-366-3655 and follow the instructions on the employment extension to apply.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Licensed Athletic Trainer
To assist with patient care and flow, improve patient outcomes and provide patient care: including but not limited to taking histories, performing orthopedic and functional examinations, assisting with medical records, scheduling appointments, taking payments, and answering appropriate patient questions. To assist with marketing and educational events as needed; to assist with patient growth of the practice.
Summary of essential job functions
- Patient Care
- Provide Free Injury Assessments, Functional Exams and Rehab sessions as scheduled/needed.
- Perform or assist with patient history/orthopedic/neurological exam as needed
- Perform US, IFC, soft tissue, or other necessary passive care modalities as needed.
- Educate patients on any appropriate homecare modalities and treatment options as necessary.
- Assist with transfer of patients to other qualified professionals as needed.
- Plan, organize, market and execute lecture series events as needed.
- Research literature and clinical care guidelines for articles, videos, and events.
- Critically evaluate articles, lectures or other marketing information for accuracy and clinical appropriateness.
- Daily operations: See above.
- Assist with phone calls, payments, filing, faxing, scheduling, and daily operations, etc as needed. Act as an intermediary to the doctor.
- Assist patients with product sales, product questions, or other purchases..
- Patient Office Flow:
- Collect new patient paperwork, insurance and information, assisting with insurance verification as appropriate
- Assist with medical records and EMR updates.
- Collect returning patient re-exam paperwork and/or changes to current information.
- Assist office manager as necessary with office operations needs.
- Patient Retention:
- Call patients who miss appointments within their treatment plan to schedule their next visit
- Return calls for patients with injury, treatment or other medical questions within scope of practice.
- Maintain current event postings, blog postings, and newsletter articles on the website as necessary.
- Assist in social media marketing strategies.
- Assist in both in-house and outside marketing strategies and events as needed.
- Misc: All necessary tasks to ensure an optimal patient experience, outstanding patient care and assisting with daily office operations.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required ofonnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.